Build Your Career with The Wittern Group
At The Wittern Group, you will be working alongside top talent with exceptional learning opportunities as a part of one of Iowa’s premier companies. As a third generation, family-owned business, we believe our employees are a part of our extended Wittern family and value the diverse backgrounds, talents and perspectives of our employees.
At The Wittern Group, your new career will get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We will give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
From empowering mentorships to customized coaching, The Wittern Group provides you with support to help you develop your career. You will work with people from diverse backgrounds to solve important problems. Are you ready to grow?
Seeing people grow is one of the most rewarding things. I enjoy seeing our team members taking on more responsibility, setting their own goals and realizing what is important to them. This happens at The Wittern Group, every day.
Heidi Chico, CEO
Positions Available at The Wittern Group
Fawn Manufacturing is looking for Production employees to start immediately. All positions start at $10/hour until probation is completed where there is a potential of anywhere between $11 and $14!!!
Mig Welders – 1st and 2nd Shift
Press Operators- 1st and 2nd Shift
Assemblers – 1st Shift
Inspectors – 1st and 2nd Shift
Must be able to lift up to 50-75 lbs., physically able to stand for 8 hours. Bend, twist, grasp, have the ability to grip sheet metal, pick/pack or assemble parts. Must be punctual and have a good attendance record. Must be able to pass a basic skills test that includes reading measurements, adding, subtracting, and putting things in order. High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
Apply by clicking on the link below:
A bilingual inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozen of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. Placing calls to non-English speaking prospective customers with international leads.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customers’ needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Bi-lingual (Fluent Spanish speaking required)
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozen of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Job Type: Full-time
Please send letter of interest and resume to:
The Wittern Group
Human Resources – MSF
8040 University Blvd. Clive, Iowa 50325
We require a pre-employment physical and drug screen.