Build Your Career with The Wittern Group
At The Wittern Group, you will be working alongside top talent with exceptional learning opportunities as a part of one of Iowa’s premier companies. As a third generation, family-owned business, we believe our employees are a part of our extended Wittern family and value the diverse backgrounds, talents and perspectives of our employees.
At The Wittern Group, your new career will get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We will give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
From empowering mentorships to customized coaching, The Wittern Group provides you with support to help you develop your career. You will work with people from diverse backgrounds to solve important problems. Are you ready to grow?
Seeing people grow is one of the most rewarding things. I enjoy seeing our team members taking on more responsibility, setting their own goals and realizing what is important to them. This happens at The Wittern Group, every day.
Heidi Chico, CEO
Positions Available at The Wittern Group
Fawn Manufacturing is looking for Production employees to start immediately. All positions start at $10/hour until probation is completed where there is a potential of anywhere between $11 and $14!!!
Mig Welders – 1st and 2nd Shift
Press Operators- 1st and 2nd Shift
Assemblers – 1st Shift
Inspectors – 1st and 2nd Shift
Must be able to lift up to 50-75 lbs., physically able to stand for 8 hours. Bend, twist, grasp, have the ability to grip sheet metal, pick/pack or assemble parts. Must be punctual and have a good attendance record. Must be able to pass a basic skills test that includes reading measurements, adding, subtracting, and putting things in order. High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
Apply by clicking on the link below:
The Quality Engineer will lead and drive continuous improvement programs utilizing Lean Six Sigma methodologies, implement statistical process controls, provide leadership of key project teams working with multiple functional disciplines throughout the organization and lead daily problem solving teams to better meet customer needs.
Perform problem investigations related to products and processes in order to drive corrective & preventive action, as well as, continual improvement. Administer the application of quality related tools to drive quality, productivity, and cost improvements. Guide employees in the application of sound quality practice and judgment.
The Quality Engineer is also charged with Administration of the Quality Manual and provides direction to all programs within.
This person must be current with respect to engineering technologies in system integration and manufacturing systems engineering to assure that the company’s manufacturing systems produce quality products, remain cost competitive, and continually improve.
The Quality Engineer provides training and direction in the context of project teams and activities, and supports the plants and production personnel in their goals to improve safety, quality, delivery, and reduce costs and scrap.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
1. Applies relevant standard and advanced Engineering techniques, calculations, procedures, and criteria; commensurate with the area of specialty to tackle manufacturing and process issues.
2. Participates in the creation of internal processes and procedures designed to ensure success in achieving goals and objectives.
3. Participates in R&D exercises.
4. Participates in competitive analysis.
5. Coordinate and facilitate corrective and preventive action teams to ensure positive problem resolution.
6. Develop and implement Statistical Process Control (SPC) programs, as required.
7. Provide guidance with process capability studies and evaluate results for improvement implementation.
8. Oversee Measurement System Analysis (MSA) studies (ie. Gage R&R studies, etc.) and evaluate results for improvement implementation.
9. Participate and facilitate product and process risk assessments through the use of Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA).
10. Participate in Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) activities in support of new product launches.
11. Determine and define appropriate measurement systems for products and/or processes.
12. Manage the Nonconforming Material Review Process.
13. Communicate with customers and/or suppliers regarding quality related issues.
14. Submit reports and/or approval requests to customers when required.
15. Ensure the effective implementation of supplier corrective actions.
16. Manage the approval of in house and supplier 1st Article submissions and PPAP.
17. Provide direction of in plant and supplier defective material, components, and assemblies.
18. Manage the quality system audit procedure in house and at supplier locations.
19. Oversee the management of quality records.
20. Manage and approve work instructions, control plans, and forms, as appropriate.
21. Manage and Coordinate the control of the Calibration Program.
22. Provide supervision and guidance to technicians and other assigned personnel.
23. Develop and oversee quality related training programs.
24. Promote the understanding of quality related tools and information through knowledge communication and guidance to other employees.
25. Adhere to all Company policies, safeguard the company’s interests and act in an ethical and legal manner as well as report all violations of Company policies and procedures to appropriate management.
Apply directly to our company using the link below:
Click Here to Apply Online
Job Type: Full-time
A bilingual inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozen of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. Placing calls to non-English speaking prospective customers with international leads.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customers’ needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Bi-lingual (Fluent Spanish speaking required)
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozen of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Job Type: Full-time
This role will keep track of inventory input and output, maintain records and monitor all inventory transactions. This is a key role and must be highly detailed and meticulous. He/she will be working along the side of management to resolve any issues related to inventory. In addition to this, he/she will be spending 75+% of their time cycle counting to meet our annual goals.
- Ensure all items in the warehouse are accurately received and stored
- See to proper inventory to ensure customer's demands are met in the most efficient manner
- Work directly with management to bring them up to date regarding stock inflow and outflow
- Compile inventory information and present it to management for effective decision making, which may include the need for restock, and disciplinary action
- Provide recommendations to management
- Provide accurate information on inventory to customers to guide them in their choice of items to order
- Review balance of inventory in stock
- Cycle count on a daily basis
- Initiate policy changes regarding inventory in the company
- Investigate hitches in the warehouse inventory system and execute necessary improvements towards stronger business performance, which centers on customer satisfaction
- Investigate inventory variances, and get to root cause with a solution
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of inventory software
- Possesses knowledge of company's range of products and services
- Possesses physical strength necessary to unload and restock supplies
- Attention to Detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Work well with team
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and customer service skills
Please send letter of interest and resume to:
The Wittern Group
Human Resources – MSF
8040 University Blvd. Clive, Iowa 50325
We require a pre-employment physical and drug screen.