Build Your Career with The Wittern Group
At The Wittern Group, you will be working alongside top talent with exceptional learning opportunities as a part of one of Iowa’s premier companies. As a third generation, family-owned business, we believe our employees are a part of our extended Wittern family and value the diverse backgrounds, talents and perspectives of our employees.
At The Wittern Group, your new career will get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We will give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
From empowering mentorships to customized coaching, The Wittern Group provides you with support to help you develop your career. You will work with people from diverse backgrounds to solve important problems. Are you ready to grow?
Seeing people grow is one of the most rewarding things. I enjoy seeing our team members taking on more responsibility, setting their own goals and realizing what is important to them. This happens at The Wittern Group, every day.
Heidi Chico, CEO
Positions Available at The Wittern Group
Fawn Manufacturing is looking for Production employees to start immediately. All positions start at $10/hour until probation is completed where there is a potential of anywhere between $11 and $14!!!
Mig Welders – 1st and 2nd Shift
Press Operators- 1st and 2nd Shift
Assemblers – 1st Shift
Inspectors – 1st and 2nd Shift
Must be able to lift up to 50-75 lbs., physically able to stand for 8 hours. Bend, twist, grasp, have the ability to grip sheet metal, pick/pack or assemble parts. Must be punctual and have a good attendance record. Must be able to pass a basic skills test that includes reading measurements, adding, subtracting, and putting things in order. High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
Apply by clicking on the link below:
A bilingual inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozen of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. Placing calls to non-English speaking prospective customers with international leads.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customers’ needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Bi-lingual (Fluent Spanish speaking required)
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozen of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Job Type: Full-time
The Wittern Group, a leading manufacturer of vending machines and diversified company of services, has an immediate opening for an experienced Farmer. Responsibilities include row crop and cattle operations. Must have a valid CDL and sprayer certifications. Duties also include assisting with other farm and property operations as needed. Operating heavy equipment, managing others, plumbing, electrical skills, Farm location borders West Des Moines suburbs.
Qualified candidates must be hardworking, have excellent attendance, and a solid electrical skills and previous farm experience/background. Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and be service oriented with proven professionalism and a positive attitude. We offer competitive compensation, outstanding benefits and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. Post Offer Physical and Drug Testing Required.
Must Apply by 04/30/2019
The Wittern Group, a leading manufacturer of vending machines, has an immediate opening for a temporary/part-time Lawn/Groundskeeper. Responsibilities will include: maintaining company grounds; handling debris; landscaping (including weeding and cleanup); assisting in the cleanliness and professional appearance of all common areas and amenities as needed. Maintenance standards include awareness of physical conditions of company related properties and applying corrective actions. Operation of lawn mower/landscaping equipment as needed. This is a temporary, part-time position until late Fall 2018 and has the potential to become a full-time position upon review.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2+ years of previous grounds keeping or landscaping experience. Must be mechanically inclined and able to work as part of a team and independently on projects. Demonstrated customer service skills and professionalism in working with all employees, vendors and guests. Position requires availability to work any shift as needed, including weekends and evenings, and report to work in emergency situations. Observation of all safety and sanitation rules when performing job duties is mandatory. Good written and verbal communication skills required. Must possess a valid and current driver’s license. Candidate will be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and possess the ability to complete tasks on a timely basis and follow directions. In addition to grounds keeping, this position will work along with housekeeping, maintenance, mowing crew and farm staff as needed.
We offer competitive compensation, outstanding benefits and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. Post Offer Physical and Drug Testing Required.
Farm Property Maintenance Position
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direction, leadership, mentoring and training to staff regarding properties and applicable maintenance of Wittern facilities, grounds and land.
- Ensure property maintenance of Wittern facilities, grounds, land and all service and maintenance related tasks are performed in a timely manner and within budget.
- Supervise property maintenance on all Wittern facilities, grounds and land.
- Manage grounds inspections and application/treatments programs.
- Develop budgets, estimates and oversee various projects from start to finish.
- Minimize downtime and maximize facilities and land management revenue.
- Ensure property and land management meet quality control guidelines and complies with local, state and federal health and safety regulations.
- Perform accurate tracking and reporting of maintenance work.
- Ensure customer and quality satisfaction of facilities, properties and land.
- Perform other duties as directed that correspond to the overall function of this position.
- Ensures confidentiality and professionalism is maintained when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Knowledge of building and property codes, health and safety regulations. Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced and team-oriented environment. Must have excellent leadership skills, self-driven, highly motivated, communication, interpersonal, customer service, organizational and problem solving skills. Proficient in MS Office Suite to include: MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Must have a valid Driver’s license and Commercial Driver’s License. Chemical Application License required and ongoing continuing education as required.
Must be mechanically inclined and able to work independently and as part of team on projects.
The Wittern Group is looking for an IT Manager who can drive the technology strategy while working within a budget with the ability to prioritize projects and can ensure that all projects align with the technology that provides maximum return on investment. Manage security of systems, eliminate vulnerabilities to end users by enforcing and implementing MIS policies, and research, analyze, and recommend technology solutions to shareholders.
Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
Confer with project personnel across multiple department to identify and resolve technology related problems.
Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.Establish and execute a project communication plan.
Direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
Stay abreast of advances in technology.
Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
on other devices like tape, etc.
- MiTelShoreTel VoIP phone system,
- Microsoft Exchange,
- WiFi AP and controller settings
- Microsoft NTFS security
- Business applications security: BPCS, Infor CRM, Asset, etc.
- Concur, AvaTax, Avalara, etc. communications services
- EDI communications services
- Microsoft SQL servers
- Microsoft Windows Servers. Windows updates for servers is outsourced. Be working with them.
The Wittern Group is hiring an experienced Senior Accounting Manager that has proven experience performing high level and strategic accounting functions.
- The incumbent will be required to develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Will review all accounts for discrepancies and reconcile differences.
- Has a proven track record of reconciling month end financials in a timely manner.
- Will handle Contractor receivables as well as accounts receivables.
- Advise upper management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecast.
- Maintain compliance for all financial reporting with all government regulations and company policies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting
Minimum Experience: 7 years minimum experience in an Senior Accounting role.
5 years Management/Leadership experience required
CPA strongly preferred
Strong knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
Systems Analysis - Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
Experience with a variety of accounting software and computer programs. Abra-SAGE, Kronos, Concur, AvaTax
Experience with Wayfair tax requirements preferred.
Please send letter of interest and resume to:
The Wittern Group
Human Resources – MSF
8040 University Blvd. Clive, Iowa 50325
We require a pre-employment physical and drug screen.